1.玩得开心 have a ball
have a ball表示“玩得很开心”,美剧中常用
英语解释为to have a very good time。
在这个表达中ball的意思是a gala dance(“舞会”)
例
Well, I had a ball.
我玩得很开心。
Forget about it. I'm having a ball!
别提了,我玩得开心死了!《老友记》
2.玩得开心 have fun
have fun “玩得开心,玩得高兴”
例
Did you have fun?
你玩得开心吗?
Even though he's old like you, he still likes to have fun.
虽然他和你年纪一样大,可他仍然喜欢出去找乐子。
3.玩得开心 have a good time
have a good time “玩得开心,过得愉快”
例
Boy, it looks like you're having a good time.
老天 你刚才真是玩得很开心。
Are you and Luke having a good time?
你跟卢克玩得开心吗?